Kevin Watch

Daily postings documenting a new born pigeon and his arrival into the world on a West London balcony. Pigeonwatch is a constant effort to protect a new born baby pigeon from the gourmet restaurants of the nearby upper classes of Notting Hill.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, United Kingdom

Friday, May 26, 2006

Idle

Sorry I have been a bit idle with KevinWatch this week.

I actually got a bit upset at the weekend as Kevin didn't come back from his maiden voyage, he left on Saturday and didn't come back until Monday. Staying out a whole TWO nights, he little tyke. No note, no phonecalls, just inconsiderate I feel.

It looked a bit like he was being pushed away from the nest by the parents as well, with the new arrivals so I think he got bored and went for an adventure.

I know its sad but it was his first time out. He's ok now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home